ARL Careers28 May 2012
ARL requires the services of an Android Developer who can hit the ground running and produce results quickly. The immediate project is to port and develop an existing iOS application to Android. We are looking for the following:
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- You will need at least to be competent with Java or C++.
- Preferably have some C++ or Objective C background.
- iOS experience would be useful.
- Experience with the Unity game development engine and deployment to mobile devices would be useful.
The start of the project is as soon as possible, and first delivery of the product will be at the start of August, 2012. Contract terms are negotiable, remuneration will be dependent on ability and experience.
01.08.2012 - Applications for a position as an 'Android Developer - Contract' are now closed.