Animation Research Ltd requires an experienced C#/Objective C developer to work on contract, starting mid April and ending mid July. The project will be developed in Unity3D, some background in this would be desireable but not essential - support will be provided for any Unity3D specific tasks.
You will have the following attributes:
- Ability to work unsupervised and to specifications
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Experience in the following would be useful for this project:
- iOS and Android Development (Objective C and Java)
- C++ and Open GL experience would also be favourable
ARL is an exciting and challenging environment where opportunities to gain knowledge and experience are part of our every day culture. Working at ARL you will have the opportunity to see a range of disciplines come together to form some of the more unique applications for 3D graphics.
01.08.2013 - ARL welcomes James Brown, a recent PGDipSci graduate of the University of Otago, to our staff.